With years of superior skill and knowledge we can alleviate the stress and pressure for a company director or owner in what we believe to be the hardest time they will ever face in business. One phone call to us could instantly give you peace of mind, knowing that you have professional administrators on the job looking out for your interests. We are fully aware how difficult it is to make that difficult, sometimes even heart breaking decision to put the business you worked so hard for into voluntary administration. These decisions do not only affect the owners and directors of a business, it can have a long lasting impact upon its employees, creditors and shareholders.
DCL Advisory is a fully licensed Administrator with many years’ experience in handling these tough and delicate matters at times with precision and efficiency to take on your burden and let you do the more important tasks. We can provide you and your business with the necessary breathing space to discuss potential options with creditors and prepare the necessary proposal to give the best outcome and financial return to all stakeholders involved.
DCL Advisory is a Sydney-based insolvency advisory firm offering the following services:
- Receivership: This takes place when a company is in financial difficulty and the court or a secured creditor places the company under the control of an independent person known as a “receiver”. This receiver controls the business assets to recover all or part of the debt. Receivers can also safeguard the company assets while other court actions take place.
- Liquidation of Solvent and Insolvent Companies: The winding up of a company and the distribution of its assets and property is called liquidation. We offer winding up of both insolvent and solvent companies in the presence of unavoidable financial difficulties.
- Voluntary Administration: A Voluntary Administration is a means of survival designed to avoid the involvement of the courts. At DLC Advisory, we, as voluntary administrators, will work closely with your directors and stakeholders to determine the best possible solution for your company.
- Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA): This is a document signed by a company’s directors. It is a binding agreement between the company and its creditors. DOCA’s provide great flexibility and can be tailored to specific circumstances.
- Company Debt Restructuring: We possess the ability to implement a sound debt restructuring finance strategy to help free your business from debt by freeing up cash flow and maximising growth opportunities.
- Streamlining of Company Group Structures: Our corporate streamlining services helps reduce costs and risks of complex company group structures by simplifying those using established methods.
- Informal Workouts: As a result of creditors increasingly seeking to avoid the formal insolvency appointment process, “Informal workouts” – privately negotiated agreements between a company and its creditors, are on the rise. We offer assistance and consultation in the creation of these informal agreements.
Do not delay, contact our office today on 02 9810 7613 or for URGENT assistance 0451 116 174